February 24, 2002

Below The Clouds

Currently Listening to :: Turn Your Lights Down Low :: Lauryn Hill feat. Bob Marley

Finally picked up Fantastic Volume 2...I finally got it Mike! And from Central Station in Mlebourne no less! 3 years after release; right on time. _grin_

Pete Rock has always been an underated producer, and this track is a gem through and through. I was playin' it on repeat the whole flight back from Melbourne this afternoon. I know I didn't update when I was down there, but sitting in front of the computer writing was hard enough, let alone trying to extract wit and humour from my brain in deep holiday mode. I'm so sleepy...I just wanna curl up with my girlfriends warm self and fall asleep to the sounds of Ms. Lauryn Hill and my girlfriend's soft breathing...

Only, I can't seem to find her right now...So I'll keep bloggin yeah?

Loving you is a like a song I replay
Every three minutes and thirty seconds of every day
And every chorus, was written for us to recite
Every beautiful melody of devotion, every night


I've some thoughts about flying between the clouds that I want to post...but that can wait until tomorrow. If I can't even make it to tonights Tropfest, then how can I possibly even...zzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home