February 17, 2002

And When It Rains...

Currently Listening to :: Legend Of Speed :: Cecilia Cheung

Sunday is my favourite day of the week...it's just something about that lazy Sunday state of mind that makes me feel good. Plus, my weekend has been HELLA hectic_grin_ Sydney has been having more Melbourne-type weather this weekend. One second, it's fine and sunny, and things seem to be going smoothly. The next minute it's pouring with rain, you're trying to get back to your car without an umbrella, all you have is a jacket for two people, and your shoes don't have any grip...

Speaking of Melbourne, I'm heading down there on Tuesday for a bit of a holiday before uni starts again. Just a week of slow Melbourne life. But how does that saying go...Be careful what you wish for, for you may just get it in heaps? So maybe a whole week without updates?

Nahh...I'm just hoping the Melbourne climate is a little more stable than it has been here of late...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home