February 10, 2002

Gong Xi, Gong Xi

Currently Listening to ::You Got Me (Instrumental) ::The Roots

Merry Chinese New Year to you all, especially all your Horses out there; you know who you are!

Everything is Everything...but I feel like I need change...

Lately, I've been so lazy; need to get more active. Exercise. Stretch at leeeaast~ (back cracks)

And I need to write more...March isn't far away.

New job tomorrow, Mosaic publication, more work...looks like a long week.

Chris, thanks for the invite to your kewl housewarming on Sat nite...your house is niiiice...

Had a nice post, but I lost it...I'm too tired to get angry though; also...

Oooh...how fine is Jaymee Ong? Who's got Gen X Cops on VCD?

Lastly, can I say that ?uestlove killed the end of this track with his ill drum solo.

Yes, I'm done. So how am I? It's not hard to read...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home