March 15, 2002

It's Sunday And The Weekend's Over...

Currently Listening To :: Shinjiro:: DJ Krush & Mos Def

Why do we do what we do? Sometimes, the things we do are driven by need, sometimes by desire, sometimes by interest, other times by boredome. But sometimes we do things just because (which has been a personal resolution of mine that I've been trying to keep up), and that's what I did last night when going to see this movie (although I'm not sure if movie is the right word) called Waking Life with Mike. He has a pretty good review of it on his site, so I won't bother to go over it. But I do recommend it, and the review is right, this isn't a movie as such, it's more of a personal therapy session...one that I want to take again!

That was Thursday nite...now it's Sunday nite, and the week is about to begin once more. My finance questions haven't been done. Mosaic Launch this week. Blitz meeting at 9am, and I'm at uni until 9pm when WuShu ends...

OKay... I'm off to wake up from this dream and go to sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home