February 05, 2003

Stranger Things Could Happen

Currently Listening To :: Girlfriend :: Alicia Keys

Now that the "installation issues" have been "resolved", I will soon start to get the pics up and showing. But right now, I'm too tired to keep looking at a screen for much longer. Work experience is taking it out of me...it's been a week of odd occurences thus far though...

Firstly, MMM-FM, traditionally playing "non-stop rock", was blasting Eminem's Without Me all over the airwaves the other night. Since when did Slim Shady become rock? Last I heard, he wasn't feelin' those little Limp Bizket bastards...

Next, while on hold to a client yesterday, what comes out of the earpiece? Not Kenny G, not Whitney Houston singing "I will always love youuuuuuuuu", but Salt N' Pepa chanting Let's talk about sex baybee, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about all the good things, and the bad things, that may be, let's talk about sex...

After waiting a month to see Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers in English without subtitles, I managed to fall asleep in the first half of the movie. Just hella tired...we also sat two rows from the front. For three hours. I swear, my right eye is twitching as a result!

Can you believe we might be going to war with Iraq? No one asked me...well, at least I'm not the only one with no confidence in the way John Howard is handling things...

Oh, and the Catholic Church approves of Harry Potter, witchcraft and all...apparently the good versus evil plots of the best-sellers are imbued with Christian morals...any comments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home