December 07, 2002

Contemplation

Still Listening To :: Drive :: Incubus

What a week it's been; this full-time work thing is more tiring than I had ever thought! I guess it doesn't help that I'm sleeping at 12 every night too. But for all the tiredness and stress during the working week, I still have some time to get my thoughts into gear and adjust my mindset...

I'm impatient; I know this. For some reason, when it comes to me getting something done, getting somewhere (both physically and abstractly), I HAVE to get it done now. Perseverence is something I need to work on. When I want something, I'll but 150% into getting it, but if I don't get it straight off the bat, for some reason I deem it as no longer worth having.

It's not that I don't want to keep trying. Workwise, I have to keep perspective on what I'm doing and where I am (or think I am) going with what I want to do with my career. What I'm doing now is great in it's own way, but I know my real job direction doesn't really lie there. That being said, having co-workers who are cool and that you get along with well makes ALL the difference.

But who am I to complain? It's the weekend, the weather is good, and it's time for to paint a new picture in my frame of mind.

Oh, the new picutre? It's my friend Eugene's graduation from earlier on in the year...my turn soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home