January 02, 2003

Shanghai Baby

Currently Playing In My Head :: Push :: Matchbox 20

I'm still here, still alive. Just

The past week or so has been a whirlwind of highs and lows, a sine curve of joys and pains as I travel around Malaysia, Singapore, and now Shanghai. I touched down in Pudong Airport today, starting the longest part of my trip; China.

From night club antics, to catching my flight to Shanghai with only 30 mins to spare; from finding out our prebooked train tickets to Singapore were cancelled, to meeting a model and actress by the name of Jo Jo Struys (look her up from the movie Chicken Rice War), it's been a great ride thus far. Two weeks in China, and then back to Malaysia for a few days. That's the MO.

More posting later...I gotta get ready to hit the Shanghai clubbing scene! It's cold as hell here right now, but then what did we invent thermals and gore-tex for eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home