February 02, 2003

Apologetic Insomniac

Currently Listening To :: Quills :: The Roots

As I continue to "maneuver" the "installation issues" on this Adobie Photoshope version unsaid, the "Ben's Reflections On This And That: A Five Senses Approach" Blogshow is temporarily on hold/experiencing technical difficulties/will be ready for take-off shortly. In the meantime however, sit back, drink in this interlude/post, and check some pics courtesy of my friends "Q-Guy" and "Discovery Channel".

My body clock is all messed up with the time difference between here and there; what difference can an hour make? I'll tell you what the difference is...falling asleep at a normal time and keeping switched on until 4 in the A.M. Not fun I tell you, not fun. I don't know how I'm going to get up for the second half of my work-experience placement tomorrow...

Yes, I'm still looking for a job. While I've found rejection is still hard, what twists the knife is the feedback, especially when you know they are right. What can be improved upon, what I didn't have, and well, just those reasons why I'm so close yet so far. Again. I guess you just have to take it and grin, keep driving towards the finish like the beat to this track I'm listening to...trying to stay positive is the hardest thing.

So as I keep looking and listening, I'm applying for new positions as we speak, while still managing to keep myself busy. Hopefully it won't be long before I get this show on the road...until then, a Happy Chinese New Year to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home