January 21, 2003

Sleepyhead Mornings

Currently Listening To :: Zhi Shi Hai You Ni (At Least I Still Have You) :: Lin Yi Liang (Sandy)

Ahhh...back in the balmy humidity of Malaysia *grin*

Having sufficiently thawed off from my trip to Shanghai (I arrived here on Saturday night), it's been a lot of waking up late, eating well, and generally taking a good break from what has been a whirlwind trip. But althought I'm feeling well rested and relaxing in the familiar surroundings of family, friends and a familiar environment, there are things still weighing on my mind.

But I won't go into them right now. As I've been told numerous, I think too much, and right now, I can't do much about them anyway. Some things just take some time to show, while others need a bit of a personal touch to bring to a resolution. And everything else? I just don't want to deal with them right now...

I'll be spending one week in Malaysia; back in Sydney on the 28th of Jan.

Oh yeah, I should be developing my pics soon; gotta update my little pic in the corner soon. Digital camera action at it's best will be one its way~ And of course a full retrospective breakdown of my trip. I hate getting sentimental when I'm on holiday; it just doesn't seem right. There's plenty of time for that when I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home