November 12, 2002

It's The Little Things In The Morning...

Currently Listening To :: Have You Ever? :: Brandy

Trundling into the office of a morning, sleep depreived and not exactly the most happy of campers, little things become magnified; little things piss me off.

Right now, I'm trying to load up my ICQ, but I'm thinking that everyone else is having the same idea, as I can't connect to the server, no matter how much I curse, sigh, or just give my screen the evil eye. Not that it's that hard to give the screen the evil eye when I'm finding it hard enough to keep my eyes open. Thank God for green tea...

My trip to Vietnam is in jeopardy...I'm just not sure if I can afford to take that many connecting flights to Ho Chi Minh. While I'd like to think money isn't a huge issue, sadly it is; I also know it's the whole well, you're there, so you might as well go type of mentality, the main reason I'm going is to visit my good friend Di, and spend some time with her. I feel so bad, as I'd been looking forward to it for some time...

So now I'm thinking of catching the train from Shanghai down to HK instead...decisions decisions. Looking at the Lonely Planet for Shanghai, it looks like it will take me a full day to catch the train down to this island. Is it worth it? Suggestions are welcome...trying to think of the possibilities in life on your own can get confusing at times.

And I still can't connect...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home