July 24, 2002

Sweet n Short

Currently Listening To :: Cappucino :: Elva (Xiao Ya Xuan)

If love really is like a cappucino, a taste of sweetness, yet still a bit bitter at times, then a fling must be like a machiatto. Short lived, deceptively strong, leaving you wanting for more, no matter how bad the come-down from the caffeine rush is...

Despite the fact that it's raining outside, and I'm at uni today, I'm still in the best of spirits I've been in for a while. I'm not sure why, but like when luck strikes, you don't question why, you just accept it. So against my usual brain waves, I'm going with the flow...

I spent Monday night at WuShu, the first time I'd been in about a month, and I was feeling like I'd been kicked in the groin 5 times after a night of stretching and sparing (when, in actual fact, I'd only been kicked in the groin once). Still, we're learning how to use the guan, which is a 6ft fighting stick, which is what I've been looking forward to for a while.

Speaking of looking forward to things for a while, I caught my first episode of Smallville last night. Now Larissa (you know you want to switch to Blogger!) and Di have been raving on about just how nice Kristin Laura Kreuk is, but after you go-ogle her, you will know she is like WHOA! Mesmerising is the word...

Oh, before I forget, peace to Rei Ayanami, and sorry for not turning up on opening night to your exibition! For people who want to check out some new upcoming artists (including our very own blogging superhero White China),

The National Art School is located just
behind the old courthouse at Taylor square on
Forbes St, Darlinghurt.
Exhibition continues from 24-29th July open between 11am - 4pm.

Hmm...Sex Trading is in...I wonder what kind of dividends preference shares give you?

I'm out like illegal English Immigrants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home