March 31, 2002

We Be Clubbin'! We Be Clubbin'!

Currently Listening To :: Dance With Me (Remix) :: 112 feat. Beenie Siegel

Eh, where the party at?

Clubbing is something that I love doing, and still love doing. Going dancing with my friends and having fun, taking in the atmosphere, the speakers pumping out the latest RnB and Hip-Hop jams, getting up on the podium for a bit...

Girls in tight outfits with gyrating hips,
guys up at the bar wishing upon a star,
that the girls will let them grind, from the front and behind,
a better night you won't find, uh, so let me blow your mind...

Sorry, I must have caught the freestyle bug from last nights comp at the Booty Bar. Last night, I went with a few friends to club, something we do every few weeks. Getting there about 10:30, it was cold as hell; good thing the line wasn't too long. That was good 'cause we didn't have to wait long, but it also meant that there weren't that many people up in the place...and no people means no atmosphere. Little did we know what the night would bring...

For real, last night was all fun (mainly for the three lucky friends with me). With such a small group, we all eventually split up to dance with old and new friends; next thing I knew, I found myself on my own. Scanning the dance floor, I couldn't see anyone; or could I? Was that..? With who? Daaaamn...I didn't want to play the wall or the bar, so what's left to do? I hopped up on the podium and shook that thang! When we all met up again around 3ish, I was the last man standing (alone). It's all good though..at least my ride didn't ditch me! I was going to drive, but how often do ALL your friends meet someone at a club?

You win some...you lose some..._grin_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home