February 15, 2004

Qing Ren Jie

Currently Listening To :: Incomplete :: Sisqo

I finally decided to do something about my horrible template and even worse choice of colour schemes in an attempt to metaphysically shake me up. After this weekend, I think I need it. Does the fact that it was Valentine's Day this weekend have anything to do with it? Probably not, but it sure wasn't helping things.

I wonder if married couples ever celebrate Valentines day? Trying to rekindle some of the romance with overpriced roses and sweet chocolates that melt quickly in the dull heat of a mundane existence perhaps?

On a more personal note, my love affair with grilled eggplant is over. I myself couldn't believe I ordered vegetarian linguine for lunch, but by the time I woke up to myself, I was craving my sister's chicken pie...bird flu be damned!

"If you have love in your heart, then everyday is Valentine's Day" This quote only applies to those with a partner. I imagine that it would be quite difficult to continue to have a Groundhog experience with Valentine's Day when you're single...but I have been known to be wrong before.

So what do you do when you've let down and been let down? What CAN you do? Time waits for no man, while timing can undo even the most patient of waiting. Best to pack up all the positivity, estrange all the emotions and sweep away all the sentimentality. Abstract concepts mean nothing if no one else understands them, so what good can they be when you're speaking a tongue that no one seems to comprehend?

It's Monday tomorrow, and Friday never seemed so far away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home