February 24, 2004

Apa Kaba?

Currently Listening To :: Ai Wo, Bie Zou (Love Me, Don't Go) :: Zhang Zhen Yue

Just a quick update...I'm here in Bali right now after a wild weekend in Singapore, some interesting experiences in Jakarta and now some fun in the sun in Bali! Well, it's probably not as glamourous as I'm making it out to be, but hell, I'm here, I'm having fun, and that's all that matters right now. It's almost like having three holidays in one, but sadly, the only regret I have is that I wasn't able to make it to Vietnam to visit my favourite Porklette there...sometimes small gifts just aren't enough. :(

Will write a more coherent update when I get the time...right now, I'm wasting precious time out on the town experiencing the Bali night life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home