June 30, 2003

I Can Breath Again...

Currently Listening To // Jie Tuo (Release) // Zhang Hui Mei (A-Mei)

Dear Kylie,

I would like to inform you that I have decided to resign from my position as an account executive with Hall Chadwick Marketing Communications.

The reason I am resigning is that I have been offered a different position with another firm, one more in line with my future career direction and goals.

Although there is no written contract of employment between us stipulating any such arrangement, I am giving one weeks’ notice of my decision to resign. Please be assured that I will assist in any way possible to provide a smooth transfer of my responsibilities and clients during this last week of my employment.

I want to wish you and the rest of the team at Hall Chadwick Marketing Communications all the best in the future and to thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the business.

Yours sincerely,


Benjamin Chew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home