May 26, 2003

And Life Keeps Turning...

Currently Listening To // Say Yes // Floetry

My life has taken a battering of late, as I'm sure most of you would have noticed. Like an autumn leaf blowing uncontrollably in invisible spirals of wind, it seems like I'm always subject to changes beyond my control. In ways, I hate this about myself, allowing myself to be so easily influenced by what's going on around me instead of focussing on making my own way, like a butterfly who soars to it's destination on the winds of change.

But every leaf comes to rest at some time, so I'm hoping that the return of a close friend and a fresh start with another will give me some respite from the cool autumn winds and rain.

Until I either find a way to settle myself, or I'm off in the whirlwinds of life again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home