November 25, 2001

More Random Thoughts...

Currently Listening to: Wyclef Jean - Gone 'Til November (Remix)

Hmm...just a quick blog today. Eathing cereal and trying to type isn't easy, but I gotta get out of the house soon...gotta get to the Church on time! *smile*

So here are a few more random thoughts...

_Sad to say, but it was only a matter of time before "Asian Gangs" re-emerged again...better make sure I don't go out with too many of my friends at the one time; I might be thought to be part of a gang! Oh yeah, better hide my trenchcoat too_

_If I could draw and be witty at the same time, (okay, so I can't draw at all), I'd be doing stuff like this_

_If you were thinking about downloading Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, don't. If you already have, then you know it's TOO LATE...._

_Finally, now that the Taliban are finally crumbling in Afghanistan (what TOOK them so long?!?!?), who wants to hazard a guess where Osama B is hiding now? Best guess wins around $50 million from the U.S.Government, tax free!_

Okay, gotta go do this tie up, and get to the ceremony...laaaaaaaaate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home