November 24, 2001

Lethargy and Lipton Teabags

Currently Listening to: Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel

Wow, it HAS been a while since I last blogged. But for those who don't know, I've been *studying* for my final exam this year, and to say the least, it's not going to great. I mean, I've had so long to prep for this, and I still feel, well, not 100% (or even 85%) about this paper...still, when my mind hasn't been invaded by Value Chains and the top 10 leadership principles of e-business (who comes UP with these things?!?!?), it has been working...so here are a few thoughts from the past few days.

Brain Waves

_Michael Jackson has still got it. Watching his 30th (can u believe it?!?!) Anniversary show, he can still move; he makes Usher look like Al Gore_

_"The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho is still such a great book; a much better fairy tale then Harry Potter_

_Getting a head massage at Noddy's on Kampus when I got my hair cut was so relaxing; Liz does it so well, I almost fell asleep in the chair_

_TLC's album CrazySexyCool is a classic, and is good for so many situations...like getting a head massage_

_I thought my ebonics was trunk-tight, but when Mary J. says "let's get it perculatin'" and "let's get krunk up on it", I gots NO idea...fool_

_And for those who thought Melody Pops were gone, Chupa Chups has brought them back!!...well, to UNSW at least_

Hmm. Well. That's about it; products a slow week filled with rote learning and cups of milky sweet lipton tea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home