November 15, 2001

Music From Another Room

Currently Listening to: Paula Abdul - Rush Rush

I got receently reminded of this classic track the other night (thanx Waxy *grin*)...what a great slow jam. Not one of those "get down and freak me right here" like R.Kelly's "Sex Me" (hmm...I think Ger still has my 12 Play CD), it's one of those nice chill out slow jams...like "The One" by Prince.

I've recently moved into my sister's room while she is off trippin on Contiki Tour in Europe, so as to make way for my cousins who are flying in for another cousins wedding. The house is getting crowded now, but funnily I feel as if I have more space and freedom. I guess it's being in a new room, with an awesome view, and most of the people are downstairs most of the time now. I'm upstairs buried in my books, the door closed, with my thoughts and...a strange sort of peace.

Study is starting to gear up a bit, so that's on the up (if that's possible!)

11pm. Back to it...more on the music from another room thing tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home