November 12, 2001

Slowly but Surely

Currently Listenint to:Toshi Kubota - Sunshine, Moonlight

Ever hear a song that isn't that great, but for some reason you still love it anyway? Think Mambo No.5, and all of Nelly's songs. This is one of them...I've always liked Toshi's stuff, and this is from his first English album. Yeah, the beats are so-so, and the his English is a bit off, and this is infinitely better, but it's still all good. Just shows how some practice and hard work can get you places...

Cleaning out my room to make way for my cousins who are arriving soon for another cousin's wedding, I found some old poetry I wrote like about a year ago...reading it again, it seemed so..so..shit. Yep, I couldn't believe it was my stuff. Same when I read through my old diaries...at least I can go back and change my stuff online. If your stuff is on plastic or paper, there's no going back.

Out to dinner tonight with the fam, so gotta get back to the books...one more exam...on the 26th!

Then it's summertime...ohohhhhhhhh....*grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home