October 24, 2001

Currently listening to: Busta Rhyme feat. Zhane - It's A Party

Another oldie but goodie party jam...pulled this track out of the archives, and listening to it, my head can't stop noddin'. I actually got reminded I had it when I was driving to uni today. The CD player in the car isn't working right now, so to save myself from listening to the radio, I grabbed a handful of old tapes as I ran out the door...after going through a few of them, I finally came across this gem...

I also found my old Dangerous tape, the whole album on tape! Actually, this was the first album I ever owned...ahh, the memories of buying it in Malaysia, and rushing back to my Grandma's to put it in the old tape deck there.... I don't care that a lot of people may pan his abilities; along with Prince, I think Michael is king. 'Remember The Time' is still one of my favourite songs period, but it's actually one of those rare albums where you can listen to almost all the songs without skipping tracks. I think I can name the albums I can do that to on one hand...the rest I can do without.

Chilling out at the Amber Lounge (which is a really nice spot at Burwood) last weekend with some friends, the talk also turned to what we could and what we couldn't do without. So I've been thinking, just what can I do without, or more acurately, what I can't do without? Here are a few...

My ear drums...I was actually so scared one morning after an extra long clubbing nite at Booty Bar when I woke up and had this ringing in my left ear all weekend.I've heard some rock stars have suffered from permanent ringing. Bottom line: but no eardrums, no music. I might as well be listening to country music for the rest of my life...on second thoughts...

Haircuts at Noddy's from Liz...okay, I admit it, I'm a bit of a vain bastard, but taking the old moniker that I'm fond of : "You can't look good everyday", I should at least to try to look good on the days that I can...if I was in a relationship, then slipping a bit wouldn't be so bad, but I'm NOT!

The 3 and a half pound organ imbedded in my skull. Not only is it the source of all this you're reading, it also makes me part of the Australian Labor Party leader Kim Beazley's 'Knowledge Nation'. (okay, okay...I'm not THAT smart). On top of that, it keeps me from falling over uncontrollably and drooling too. Some even say it's the biggest sex organ in your body. Well, unless you have some pocket rocket that weights more than 3 and a half pounds that is...

And last but not least, some of this...don't be scared ladies, many women think it tastes good, and from the video, she seems to agree too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home