October 17, 2001

Currently listening to: SingTel Australia - "The Hum of Equipment in the N.O.C."


That's Network Operations Centre...

And no, that's not a joke either, I'm here at work experience at SingTel, my last week actually. I don't know how I managed to get here before most people in the office, but since Wednesdays I'm basically the shift guy until 3pm, it's kewl...

Just realised that my comments thing isn't working, but I'm in no real mood to try to fix it right now...sorry Angel :-)

I wish I could sleep the next few weeks away...I'm finding it harder to concentrate these days, and my thoughts are all over the place...Good thing for my article for Faan Magazine this month, I'm doing an interview...which is this afternoon with Dai Le from the ABC! I'm getting lazy...if I'm not careful, I'm going to run out of people to interview! But Dai will be good to talk about the media with, and I'll probabaly post some excerpts from the interview if I gets the time...

Perhaps two posts in the one day? Wow, this blog things just writes itself! :-)

I'm hearing my manager's voice over the hum of the equipment...time to post and publish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home