October 19, 2001

Currently listening to: George Michael - "It Doesn't Really Matter"

For those who haven't listened to his album Older, I urge you to. Sure it may not be for you, and to be honest, besides Fastlove, I didn't like it at first. But give it a listen or two; it grows on you, and now, if my sis ever moves out, I'm going to have to buy my own copy to relax and wallow in for sure...I think he even won a Songwriter of the Year award in Britain for it...

I was meant to go to this party at Fox Studios, "Cintah", but I'm not really in the mood tonight...uni work due has a big part to do with it too. It's not very exciting at all is it?

What I AM excited about though is the upcoming release of Dilated Peoples second album Expansion Team, which comes out States wide on Oct 23rd. Their first album 'The Platform' was off the chain, and the new site is great, with heaps of cool Flash stuff. On a somewhat related note, for some local tripleoptix stuff that will dilate your pupils, check out Mike's site...his Flash skills are like WHOA!

Nothing too profound right now, but then, you can't look good everyday...

"...And if I have to tell you, then it really doesn't matter at all..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home