September 10, 2005

Deja Vu

Listening To :: Open You Eyes :: Platinum Pied Pipers feat. Dwele

The loud music, the smiling faces, the happy vibe; another great birthday party, and another great night to remember. I distinctly remembered a point in the night where I thought to myself, "I really don't want this night to end."

A lot of people wonder when it will all end, this yearly event of dance partying. Part of me loves what I know, but another Ben tells me I need to learn to embrace a little unknown from time to time. So this time next year, I think I'll be on different celebratory track. We'll see eh?

::::::::::::::::::

Work is stressing me out right now. Between now and the end of the year, I've been put under the hammer to really step up and show what I can do. I think my managers have discovered that I work best under blow-torch pressure. Picking up every little mistake, pushing me on and on...but as I keep telling myself, I'm in it for the long haul right now, so best get on with it.

::::::::::::::::::

My stomach is still recovering from the hotpot dinner last night. Whenever I eat hotpot, it's always a case of my tastebuds winning over brain cells, the stomach over the sense, the urge over the will; in short, I have eat from the chilli side of the pot. What are you thinking??

Sometimes, I've just got to learn things the hard way. Othertimes, I've just got to remind myself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jook singapore??

8:52 PM  
Blogger Addy said...

Jook Hong Kong!!!!
October.
Be there or be square
*grin*

9:47 PM  
Blogger millimilli said...

Chilli hotpot eh? i hear it always burns twice....

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home