January 30, 2005

This Can't Be Life

Currently Listening To :: The Scientist :: Coldplay

Beauty. Moments of absolute beauty, both physical, metaphorical. Celluloid and paper. Binary and plastic.

The flow of events, touching in ways that are unique to me on the inside. Yet I'm sure I'm not the only one. I can't be the only one. Can I be the only one?

Pinot Noir. Abstinence. Gorging myself on lines to feed a hunger that leaves me with a headspin. Characters that are larger then life, but not so far removed that I can't see myself in their shoes. Or at least their socks.

Finding a connection with someone else. Trying to linger in a frame on screen, a frame of mind when everything else seems to push and pull me away. I won't leave...where would I go?

Wandering, wondering if connections really do last. Clinging, fighting, hanging on to the edge of a memory when things were unbelievable and the moon was always full; of promise. I feel an age pass me, nothing more then a light brush, leaving scars, marks, momentos.

The total despair when what seemed within your grasp is nothing more then clenched air. A downpour of emotion. Rewind, please; this isn't the way I remembered it to be. Not the way I want to remember it ending.

Focus. That's better. A happy ending will happen; you just have to keep watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home