July 16, 2003

Universal Laws

Currently Listening To // Cry Me A River // Justin Timberlake

Before I get into anything, let me give a big shout out and thanks to all those people who sent me good wishes via email, sms and phone calls on Tuesday. I was away at a corporate retreat on Monday and Tuesday where I had no reception, and driving back into Optus-land, I recieved a flood of sms messages...I've never felt more so special! *grins* I know I know...but it's the little things that count.

Having some time to myself lately, I've been doing a lot of thinking and reflecting...

"There's a universal law, and that is this when one part of your life is going well, another part of it comes crashing down in spectacular fashion." Take this, and combine it with another of my favourite quotes; "Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time."

I'm so, so tired. I'm tired mentally, physically, and emotionally. And I've had enough of it. To be honest, I feel used, abused and confused. I should know better...that should be a mantra of mine. You should know better Ben, you should know better Ben, you should know better...

Cryptic? Yes, I know.

But I'm tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home