December 04, 2001

The Great Blue Yonder

Currently Listening to: Reflection Eternal - "Move Something"

My sis Julene flew in this morning, home from her trip to Europe and Contiki Tour, while my cousin Derek and his fiance E-Luan flew home to Malaysia this afternoon. I didn't get to see them off at the airport, as I was busy with summer school...my mind is everywhere BUT class right now.

Just thinking about flying, or watching planes sky overhead into the blue distance, I think of Taiwan, and all the people who I know who are there/going there right now. Makes me think of graduating at the end of next year, and flying back to Taiwan, to Malaysia, to China...just free to fly for the summer...

But that means getting something lined up jobwise before I leave...

I think reality is trying to ground me; gotta start planning and thinking for 2003.

_Now_

Cut the stargazin' ya'll, MOVE SOMETHNG!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home