May 15, 2006

Everybody Explode! :: Can You Believe It?

Currently Listening To :: If I Ruled The World (Instrumental) :: Nas

On rare occasions, sometimes words just don't do something justice, but when you're inspired, even foreign tongues will be easy to comprehend. Tres cool I hear you say, but in the rare occasion where more is less, it's nice to know that there are those out there who feel the same way you do.

Because you know what? Life is HARD!!

But little things make it all better. With this car that I'm thinking of getting, it's like Maria Antonia Josepha Johanna von Habsburg-Lothringen said: "Then let them eat cake!"

Spacious interior
Leather shift gear lever
Environmentally friendly
Quiet and smooth ride and handling European styling
Power windows, mirrors and door locks
Leather steering wheel with audio control
MP3 compatible CD sound system
Choice of 2 fuel efficient engines (1.3L or 1.5L)
Air conditioning
Multiple storage compartments ABS with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist (BA)
Safe-T-Cell 60:40 split fold, sliding rear seats
Fold flat rear seats (Hatchback only) & large luggage capacity
Tilt and Telescopic adjustable steering column
Driver’s and front passenger's SRS airbags
Electric Power Steering (EPS)

I mean, you just have to look at the specs - don't they just speak for themselves? I don't even need to post a picture, because the description is just so clear. Can't you see it? Do I need to paint a picture for you?

I've rearranged them so you can tell just how much cake I'LL be eating. To whomever made this car. (Insert one word subsistute for praise. Here.)

Oh what a feeling!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does it come in pink?

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jus so that this post is more cohesive u shud say 'su-goi' instead of 'tres cool'. =)

12:11 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

I'm not sure about pink, but I'm certain a custom Japanese Hello-Kitty body kit will be available on the internet.

And yes, su-geeeeeeeeeiiiiii indeed. Glad to have you back on board 22 stripes - missed reading your crazy craziness.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm spinning.
I don't recall a correspondence with IZMS before today. Plz dun mess with my memory...? o_0

9:49 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Does it come with cup holders?

2:13 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Hey 22 - my bad, I mistook the bright lights of your blog for someone elses! I'm sorry about that...either way, your readership and comments are welcome.

Stephen, any small, Japanese car that DOESN'T have cup holders is out of the question. But I'll keep you posted.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Addy said...

u need cup holders
otherwise a certain someone will BE the cup holder
*evil eyes*

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home