October 13, 2004

Eau de Givaudan

Currently Listening To :: Ride Wit' You :: Joe ft. G-Unit

What a strange week it's been...and it's only been midweek. You see what I mean?

Biblically speaking, if you take the Sabbath as the start to the week, my week began with no chicken and no ice. While this may seem strange to you, the thought of going to a reputed Malaysian restaurant and there being no Chicken for the Hainanese Chicken Rice, and no ice for the chendol made my blood boil. Now while the company did everything humanely possible to get me from losing it and walking out of the place, the Mee Siam barely made up for it.

Consequently, the next day I felt ill. They must have been able to feel my scowls of "no chicken? What kind of joint are you running here!"

Work hasn't been that great either. My boss politely chewed me out, then our Marketing Operations Manager found out I blew 10 large on a print job that while technically right, looked like the poster-child for a game of "spot the invisible bottle on shelf" in reality.

Telstra has sent me three bills, trying to charge me for a phone line that's been disconnected.

Today, I found a spider in my hair. I think it even spun some web. 'Nuff said.

Here's hoping the rest of the week gets better; I'm sure it will, what with me spending the afternoon creating sensory advantage and getting an education about the origins of per fumum. Although my nasal passages feel raw like I've snorted shredded fibreglass, I did come away with a Blue bottle and some Higher Energy.

Addy having her birthday this Friday will help too; feel free to help her celebrate with drinks on Friday night at Minc Bar (upstairs), and send her messages here. The more the merrier!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helloooooooo

Can I Help You.. Yes If you want to get on the web. If you want to start learning about creating a web site of your own.. go to http://webhost11.com. to find out more about domains webhosting ... We can help find a web host for you.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home