December 10, 2001

WeekEndIng Now

Currently Listening to: Zhou Jie Lun (Jay) - Track 3, "Jian Dan Ai" (Simple Love)

With the weekend coming to a close, I spent most of today surfing and relaxing, while listening to this great track from Jay's new album. Not as many super hits (in my opinion) as his first album, but it's still a great album, and show's some growth and promise for the oft criticised Taiwan music industry.

Went to a 21st on sat nite...been a while since I last went to one, but it was a nice chanege. Happy 21st Mich-tex! I was even asked to do a short speech, and while nervous as hell (public speaking is something I've never really been fond of), I think it went okay. Champagne, wine, the view at Mosman...a nice combination. I left early to see Arthur off at XXL, and spent the rest of the nite jammin' and hanging out with the Faan crew.

The last of my fam heads back to Malaysia tomorrow, and with it, the house should go back to normal...although I'm missing them already. Hope the come back soon...

Speaking of coming back soon, guess who won't be back on our shores for a while? I have to say that the immigration department pulls no punches, and if I ever thought they were disciminatory, I take it back. They don't have time to dice up all visa violaters into different groups...they hate ERRRRBODY!

Sooo...everybody looked at their visa's lately? *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home