June 03, 2007

The Weekend In Images

Currently Listening To :: Fa Ru Xue :: Jay Chou

Ah, the wonders of a phone camera. Life is captured so much more randomly with these available, and I'm beginning to wonder how anyone used to find blogs interesting before pictures could be uploaded.

But as the old saying goes, a picture says more words then the image takes up on the page, so here are a few images and some explanations/apologies. Enjoy!


Dinner at Spice I Am at Surry Hills - record waiting time of not waiting (10 minutes) plus minimum weight lost due to excessive sweating from the chilli/spices (I think) made for an awesome meal. This green bean salad with prawns, chicken mince and eggs was one of the specials - a real treat.


Lazy Sunday lunch (or that meal in between lunch and dinner time) of an omelette with Italian sausage, spanish onion and mushrooms. Have you ever made an omelette that slid off the pan just so? This was it. A glass from the cotes du rhone washed it down nicely.


Saturday in the city, I saw what could be argued to be Sydney's most environmentally friendly cab, or a displaced rickshaw from the backstreets of Mongkok with too much cash to burn and a hankering for days gone by. I was THIS close for asking for a ride to Chinatown.


While I don't know too much about babies, I now know that they come with hats. My housemate Stephen brought his nephew Leo over to hang out for a while, who promptly tried to eat my phone just after this picture was taken. Luckily the phone survived, primarily due to Leo's lack of teeth (he's just 8 months) and also because it's made by Nokia (Finnish for "indestructable mobile phone handset")


See what I could be doing if I worked for Arnotts? Bigger then both an iPod Nano and a regular Tim Tam combined, this could be the largest Tim Tam on the planet. Now they have to sell coffee mugs big enough to handle the extra girth, and I can see a whole campaign coming on about how size doesn't matter. It's all in how you dip it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home